7.20.2006

So it looks like this is where I'll be living in Chicago...

I just got my apartment assignement in the mail. I'm also looking at a co-op where 15 grad studetns live together, but the only rooms they have open are either in the basement or rooms where you have to go through someone else's room to get to your room (or vice versa, someone has to go through your room to get to their room). And I think I may be past those days. I wish I could meet the folks who live there and check it out, but no go, I'm stayin' put in Boston for the rest of the summer.

Plus, the aprtment they have assigned looks pretty cool. It's #510, so if you click on the floorplan and look at the specs for room #10, that's what i got. An 11' x 16' living space and a 5 x 16' dining area. Looks pretty good - but no pix of the actual rooms and layout of the kitchen/bathroom. If I get any, I'll post.

And hey - how about this crazy war in the Middle East, huh?

Oy vey. So self-absorbed I am these days.

No comments: